NYC Soccer Academy is recognized as
the best soccer camp in New York.
We are committed to training players between the ages of 6-18 in the technical, tactical and athletic aspects of soccer. Players will be exposed to an experience of intense game situations that will help them develop the skill and confidence required to succeed at every level. Each day campers will take part in at least two matches (small-sided and full) that supplement focused training sessions. Our staff blends together a wealth of teaching and playing experience that can be matched by few other camps. We are dedicated to enthusiastically making better players of all camp
- Clinic will be held at Columbia University’s Baker Athletics Complex, located at the northern tip of Manhattan at 218th Street & Broadway.
For detailed directions, please see the main page of our website.
- Clinic is held Monday through Thursday.
Clinic begins at 9:00AM and ends at 2:00PM. There is no clinic on Friday.
- A shuttle bus is available from Columbia University (at 117th & Amsterdam) to the Baker Athletics Complex for an additional fee on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please see Registration Form for fee details. The shuttle bus will leave Columbia University at 8:30AM and return by 2:30PM.
- All campers must have a completed NYC Physical Examination form signed by a parent/guardian and a doctor on file with the NYC Soccer Academy. Campers will not be able to participate without a completed medical form on file. Forms dated within the last year are acceptable. Campers who participated over the summer may have a medical form on file. The medical form link is available on the main page of our website.
Tuition is $325 per Spring Break Clinic, $400 with bus. Please make checks payable to the NYC Soccer Academy and include your child’s name and camp weeks on all checks.
What to bring:
- Ball Shin Guards
- Sneakers or Training Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt Pants